This unique program offers individual artists, collectives, and emerging organizations the ability to solicit tax deductible contributions and grants, as well as consultation from MAPS staff for individual projects. Once a year, MAPS accepts applications for fiscally sponsored projects and an independent, three-person committee selects awardees. All project funds raised by fiscally sponsored projects are subject to a 6% administrative fee.
The fiscal sponsorship application is available online only Friday, March 1-Tuesday, May 28, 2019.
Please make note of these important deadlines for this year’s fiscal sponsorship program:
- Applications Open: Friday, March 1, 2019
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 11:59pm
- Fiscal Sponsorship Application Workshops
– Saturday, March 30: location and time to be announced
– Wednesday, April 10: location and time to be announced
- Review Committee Convenes: July 2019
- Award notification: August 2019
To be announced shortly…